We specialise in liquor law applications for the following:
- Micro manufacturing:
- With/without tasting;
- On consumption;
- Off consumption;
- On and off consumption;
- Special/ event.
LICENCES CONDITIONALLY APPROVED:
- Amendment of approved plan;
- Extension of period for compliance.
- Death or incapacity of Applicant/Licensee;
- Change in financial interests: members/directors/trustees/beneficiaries/partners; Letting of licensed premises;
- Appointment of manager/ change in management;
- Alteration of licensed premises;
- Alteration of nature of business of licensed premises;
- Consent to conduct business on same premises as other licence/ other type of business;
- Change or add to approved place for storing of liquor;
- Amendment of trading hours where there is no By-law that determines trading hours;
- Applications for renewal of licence;
- Applications for condonation to pay licence renewal fees on time;
- Applications for the transfer of licences from one entity to another;
- Applications for the removal of a licence from the existing premises to other premises;
- Applications for the appointment of the executor/liquidator/trustee as licensee or the abandonment of premises;
- Applications for reasons;
- Appeals against decisions;
- Appearances and assistance with contraventions of the Act;
- Applications to be declared exempted from the Act.
- We will add you to our database to ensure you are timeously reminded to renew your liquor licence and will renew it on your behalf.